Hanex - Solid Surfaces
Hanex® is a premium solid surface material offering endless design possibilities and unrivalled product performance. Perfect to be used as a worktop or a work surface in any residential or commercial setting, including: retail, hospitality, healthcare, schools, offices or transport.
Infinite Designs & Applications!
Hanex® work surface is crafted from a unique blend of acrylic resins and natural materials. Hanex® sheet material can be cut, shaped, moulded and thermoformed into an unlimited range of designs. With many colours to choose from, including neutral classics and sophisticated pearlescents, there’s something to suit every concept or design. Hanex® countertops combine durability, beauty and help to create a premium surfaces that will stand the test of time. Easy to maintain Hanex® tops offer a cost effective, long-term option for residential and commercial clients.
Unique benefits of Hanex work surfaces:
- easy to create any durable design
- maintain colour & shape
- resistant to heat, mould, pollutants & bacteria
- renewable & repairable
- environmentally friendly
- easy to care for & maintain
- scratch & stain resistant
- extensive colour range
- 10 year residential & commercial product warranty
- highest FR certified – EN13051-1:2007, Euroclass B -s1,d0
- chemically unreactive & hypoallergenic - NSF51, SCS-MC-01974, EN13501-1
Hanex Surfaces Gallery