1. WHO WE ARE?
Throughout this privacy statement, “we”, “us”, “our” and “ours” refer to Noyeks Newmans Group. We operate three branches in Finglas, Ballymount County Dublin and Tralee County Kerry. We fully respect your right to privacy, any personal information, which you volunteer to us.
2. GENERAL STATEMENT
3. WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you visit or purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we may collect various personal information which you provided us with: your name, business details, address, email address, phone number, customer feedback, CCTV images. While working with us, you should only provide us with information about other people if you have their permission to do so. It’s your responsibility to ensure that the other person is aware that you have done, so and that this individual has accepted that we use their personal information.
Sensitive Personal Information
In general, we do not collect sensitive information unless it is volunteered by you.
Information From Online Activities
With your permission, we collect information about your internet activity using Cookies, which can be controlled through internet browsers. Also, we may collect certain information, like your IP address, or browser and information about your computer’s operating system, application version, language settings and clickstream data which shows the traffic of your visits (for example pages accessed, documents downloaded, contact forms filled in). We also collect referring website address from which you reached us and the domain name used (for example .i.e., .com) If you’re using a mobile device, we might also collect data that identifies your mobile device, device-specific settings and characteristics and latitude/longitude details. If you see our marketing ads on different websites, it is because we may show adverts we think will be of interest to you based on your activity on our site. Our advertising partners including Facebook, Google Ads and Google Display Network work in compliance with their strict advertiser policies, adverts can appear on other third party sites. With your permission, we may send you marketing emails about our store, new products and other updates if applicable. Read more about our Cookies Statement below.
When you provide us with personal information to create an offline or online account, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase and change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, on your account page by using our contact us form or by contacting us at email@example.com .
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Third Party Services
We use a third party payment processor(s) to process payments made to us. In connection with the processing of such payments, we do not retain any personally identifiable information or any financial information such as credit card numbers.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. For all online payments, we offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers. All the personal data we process is processed by our staff in Ireland however for the purposes of IT hosting and maintenance this information is located on servers within the European Union on a secure server behind a firewall. No 3rd parties have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so. We have a Data Protection regime in place to oversee the effective and secure processing of your personal data.
6. AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Do we use Google Analytics GA4 / UA, Google Tag Manager & Facebook Cookies (cookies, pixels and tags)?
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies – These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you that amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, paying online or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Functional cookies – These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Performance cookies (Google Analytics & GA4 cookies) – These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Targeting / advertising cookies – These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
Can you control Cookies ?
Yes, you can opt-out on our website, install a widget to opt-out of Google Analytics (Universal & GA4) in your web browser or change its settings directly:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Safari Desktop , Safari Mobile
- Android Browser
- Mozilla Firefox
- Opera , Opera Mobile
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners, so that we may continue to sell products to you.
9. QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or below:
Ballymount Cross Ind. Est
Ballymount, Dublin Ballymount 24
01 419 5700