Mason Quartz Worktops
We supply top quality quartz worktops throughout the Leinster Region and surrounding towns. Please consider a few things when choosing your granite or quartz worktop:
- Granite vs. Quartz: Granite is the natural mined product whereas Quartz is Granite product crushed with some added resins. It has a more uniform look to Granite!
- Upstand: This is a small trim around the worktop which gives a more integrated finish
- Hob Splashback: It is a piece of the granite on the wall behind the hob
- Sink choice: Options are: Undermounted or inset (surface mounted) stainless steel sink or a ceramic “Belfast” sink
A major advantage is that the draining board is cut into the countertop, thus giving a more integrated look
- Tap choice: We carry our own range and are also agents for Franke. Their range of sinks and taps are hard to beat
- Colour: You can contrast the countertop against the colour of your kitchen doors, i.e. if you have a bright ivory/cream door, a black granite top would look well. If you don’t see what you like, contact us so we can get you a very close alternative
Bespoke Quartz Worktops
The first step is for our installer to call out and do a template for your new quartz countertop. Once we get that we can give you a quote. Use the contact section to arrange an appointment for the installer. If you are happy with everything, the whole process takes approximately 1-5 weeks.