Hanex® is a premium solid surface material offering endless design possibilities and unrivalled product performance.
Hanex® is crafted from a unique blend of acrylic resins and natural materials. Hanex® sheet material can be cut, shaped, moulded and thermoformed into an unlimited range of designs. With 80 colours to choose from, including neutral classics and sophisticated pearlescents, there’s something to suit every design or concept.
Suitable for use in any residential or commercial setting, including hotels, retail, hospitality, healthcare, schools, offices or transport, Hanex® combines durability and beauty to create a premium surface that will stand the test of time. Highly durable, scratch and stain resistant, and easy to maintain; Hanex® offers a cost effective, long-term option for commercial clients.
- easy to create any design
- maintains its colour and shape
- resistant to heat, mould, pollutants and bacteria
- renewable and repairable
- environmentally friendly
- easy to care for and maintain
- scratch and stain resistant
- extensive colour range
- 10 year residential and commercial product warranty
- highest FR classification – EN13051-1b Euroclass B
- non-porous and certified NSF51